Monday 16 January 2017


Summer Holidays

I don’t usually think of what I’m going to do on holidays because I like it when plans come spontaneously, but if I have to plan my next holidays I would like to spend that time in Chile and the perfect place would be the country side. There’s a small town near San Antonio called Cuncumen and it’s very important to me because it is where I spent most of my childhood with my family. I used to spend summer at my grandparents’ house located there but since it is no longer of our property we don’t go anymore. However, some relatives still live there so I can go visit my uncles and my grandma’s sisters.
Cuncumen is perfect for anyone who likes to enjoy nature so if I go I’d walk around, hike the hills to see cattle and flocks of sheep, take pictures of the beautiful landscape that it has and at the end of the day I would go to the swimming pool that a relative has as a recreational activity for tourists. I would also like to take the chance to pick some flowers and go to the cemetery to visit my grandparents.
As for the food, one of my aunts who lives there is very good at cooking so I’m sure I’d go every day at lunch to enjoy her delicious home-cooked meals, and after that I’d walk to the grocery store and buy the ice-cream I used to love as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment