Wednesday 18 January 2017


Changes that could be made to my study programme.

Some changes that I think that need to be done in my career’s curriculum are to add some subjects related to other artistic areas like theatre and the use of the voice, cinema and the use of audiovisual materials, makeup and clothing, etc., so we can learn about them and complement dance with all of those artistic and scenic possibilities.
Other subjects that could be added are those related to recreation and they could be given along with the other faculty’s artistic careers. I think it would be very helpful for the relationship between students and the development of the artist’s training.
One of the biggest weaknesses of the arts’ faculty is its facility and structure as the elevators aren’t in good condition and many of us have to use the stairs when we are tired, the lack of green areas or a place where students can gather together and also there aren’t many classrooms and the ones we use aren’t big enough for a class.
I think these are one of the few things that need to be changed or improved the most. I hope they can at least listen to our suggestions and do something about it as it would be very beneficial for the community.
Finally I would like to add that the methods applied by the teachers work well, with some exceptions of course but in general they work and it can be shown in our learning, practice and development.

I hope next year goes as smooth as I want in my academic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment