Monday 16 January 2017


A place where I would like to live

I’ve definitely thought about living in another place after finishing my studies and it’s very likely that I’ll live in another country in a few years. I’ve never visited London before but that beautiful city gets my attention. Its buildings are very nice, especially those with the Tudor architectural style because it makes me feel like living in a past era. As for the weather, it wouldn’t be a major problem to get used to because some seasons like winter are similar to the ones of Chile. What I would be really grateful of would be that I’d enjoy rain much more that we do here and I’d also get to enjoy snowfalls once or twice each winter.
London is also very suitable for my career as it has one of the best theatre scenes, attracting very talented people to participate in recognized musicals, classic plays and circus performances. In general its population has a wide artistic culture so I wouldn’t be surprised if I find a job as a teacher of performer in the first 2 months after moving to this city. At first I think I’d live alone to develop myself as a professional, it would be a challenge to start over in a completely new place. But with time I may meet someone to spend my life with, and once in a while I’ll drink a cup of tea next to the Big Ben with my cousin as at that time she will also be living there. 

1 comment:

  1. I totaly imagine you living in London or some old city, with calm and beauty. I hope that you could know that places and learn what do you want about their. I love your ideas and I think that if you always save your identity, very thing that you do will be worderfull. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete