Tuesday 27 December 2016


Movies or series I like

In general, I'm not very keen on watching series but when I decide to watch one I really like to do it.
I prefer series about history or set in past times, because of the production, clothing, make up and art direction are more interesting for me to observe. Besides, you can learn a lot with history series and characters are very peculiar.
One of the series I watched about this was: Pillars of the earth, world without end, Vikings and my favorite history serie ''The Tudors''. The latter, is about reign of Enrique VIII of England and the production is fantastic, I can really imagine the life in the sixteenth-century in Europe!


Another series that I watched recently is ''Mr. Robot''. Is about a young man that's called Elliot and his particular life. This character have a really brillant mind, but for society he's just a sick man. Elliot is a hacker, a mad, a person doesn't fit the society, but for me is the most lucid human of all. Withing the series there are criticism to church, political system and a lot of thing that affect us every day.
This series have my favorite characters!!!


In this moment, I don't have free time to watch series, but in holidays I'd like to watch: Breaking Bad, the four season of Vikings, and another series of history. Obviously, I preffer to do other things, so if I really have time or a boring afternoon I will watch one of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment