Monday 12 December 2016


Postgraduate Studies

I never thought in the possibility of doing postgraduate studies, but in the case that I should do one I'd choose theater direction. What the theater director has to do is monitor the tasks of the actors and direct the production of a performance or play. I think that this course could be a good complement for my artistic career and development. 
Theater is an area that gets my atention and thinking of the possibility of learning how to direct a play. I consider that doing this postgraduate study will give me the tools I need to improve my artistic skills.

Some of the subjects I'd like to cover are acting, the three-point lighting method, dramaturgy and how to create the scripts for plays and cinema production.

The place that I think would be the best for me to study is Buenos Aires, Argentina. Some of my friends and relatives say that city is a good option to study because there are more facilities, better teachers and a variety of courses to choose.

Since I believe that the best way to study and learn things is having a direct student-teacher contact, I'd like to attend classes in a university so I also can socialize with other classmates to share our knowledge. 

After finishing my postgraduate studies I'd like to work not only as a performer but also as a theater director and co-produce in cinematography.

No comments:

Post a Comment