Monday 12 December 2016


A country I'd like to visit

When I think in a country that I like to visit, it always comes to my mind France. Since I was a child this country has been part of my dreams and I imagine myself walking in that old city enyoing the parks and buildings.
The idea of seeing the Eiffel tower is exciting, although I'd rather visit non-touristic places like small coffee shops, fairs and corners. Also it seems very interesting to know the surroundings of Paris.

One of the things I would do is observing the people who lives there, the way they dress, how they interact with each other and their culture in general.


But if I get the chance to travel to Paris, it wouldn't be just for a few days as a holiday trip, I'd really like to keep studying there, get my degree, then work to make enough money and finally live in that awesome city. Once I have my own house, I want my family to visit me, especially my mom because she has always wanted to know this city.


Paris: HERE I COME.

No comments:

Post a Comment