Monday 12 December 2016


My future job

I always see myself working as a teacher in the university and I love it when I think that. But first I'd like to work on my own, developing myself as a perfomer.
In this way I would like to work in a dance company and/or creating my own dance works. When I imagine myself doing it professionally, it's always working extended hours every single day of the week. In certain way, that makes me excited because I want to have a solid artistic career and for me that's the only way to achieve it. Also, if I have the oportunity I'd like to work in other artistic areas like theater, circus or some discipline that involves working with your body.


One of the advantages of this work is that I could get the chance to travel to another cities and countries to show my performances in cultural centers, theaters and in the street. Besides showing my work to people, I'll have the oportunity to go around the cities that I visit.
After all of this, I'd like to start with my career as a teacher at schools and universities and also run my own workshop of scenic art.
I don't care about money as long as I'm happy with my job and I can travel around the world and getting to know other artists and beautiful people.


MAY THE UNIVERSE BE WITH ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment